Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:42:43 -0400
To make my 'soup' chicken of course is the main ingred. I grind it
raw/bone and all first in a commercial meat grinder. Then I cook
'lightly', still fairly pink, I also use chicken backs wings,
otherwise, cooked, it smells like burning hair. If I use legs/thighs I
pull the bones out raw, grind separate, then mix with lightly cooked
meat. Anyway...I know my way is complicated, I add alot of other stuff
too, canned food, eggs, oil, cream, all added AFTER meat is sightly
cooked.

OK, back to my Q, after I slightly cook the meat mixture I then run it
through the blender on puree. Like baby food.(like I'm sure most do) It
takes time, only a cup at a time with the cream/sardine or salmon oil.
I'm wondering if I could cut my time by using a food processor? I have
never owned one, and I'm wondering if you can make 'baby food'
consistency with a food processor? And bigger batches?

Thanks! Joan and the Fuzzies
owned by Ferrets since 1977! ;)