From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:22:21 -0600
Christmas tree - I purchased an imitation 4 ft tree for the ferrets, paper
not plastic, and we decorate with large bright bows, small candy canes, and
ferret safe stuffed animals.  We arrange the limbs so they can climb it
easily.  :-)

J. Hannah - Does anyone have his address?  I'd be happy to write a letter.

Please post telephone and address numbers on ferret issues so that others
can write or call.  And don't forget email addresses.  If you include this
information in your posts, others will be more likely to respond (I for one).

Hugs to all. tle

[Moderator's note: Phone number and addresses are fine as long as they
aren't of private individuals or generally unpublished.  BIG]