From:
andreaking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 20:23:14 -0500
I love watching Animal Planet, but other than the images of ferrets in some
of the commercials for programs, I have NEVER seen a ferret featured on
this channel.  That's not to say they haven't done it, but I haven't seen
any.  I sent them an e-mail telling them how much I loved their channel,
but that I would love to see more coverage on ferrets (with accurate
information).  Maybe if more people who want to see ferrets would let them
know, maybe we will SEE MORE FERRETS ON ANIMAL PLANET!!  The address is:
[log in to unmask] or the toll-free phone number is:
1-888-404-5969.  Couldn't hurt!

Thanks,
Ande King