From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:16:36 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I had a wonderful time at the Symposium meeting and talking to many
of you and seeing some old friends again.  It was a fun and learning
experience. :)

Perhaps, you stopped by the Support Our Shelter table after all the large
Doodlebug shirts were sold.  You can still get a shirt.  I have large and
Xlarge still available.  These are white 100% cotton and feature the SOS
Doodlebug design.

Each shirt is $15.00 including shipping and goes to SOS to help shelter
ferrets.

Please visit:
http://t-shirt.supportourshelters.org

There are also Atlanta Symposium Doodlebug Patches available from Alicia
at FerretWise http://www.ferretwise.org
and from Angela at Crafty Creatures
http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferretsonly/

Patch sales benefit shelter ferrets and these are great collectible and
wearable items.  So be sure to get yours.

Sharon B. :)

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.