From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:57:51 -0600
Hi all,
As you all most likely know, it's flea and tick season again.  At least
in the south.  Last year there was MUCH discussion on what was best for
our fuzzies.  As I remember, Advantage was deemed unsuitable because of
the Pyrethrins in it, that caused neurological problems?  But Frontline
was ok?  Anyone with a better memory than me, please help me remember if
this is correct, or if I got it backwards.  I need to get started on this
right away, so I don't end up infested, like last year.  So...anyone
remember what was better, Frontline or Advantage?

Also, Avon Skin So Soft works on me.  Would it work on the fuzzies, and
would it be safe for them?

Thanks,
Shelley