Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 06:38:19 -0700
If I remember correctly the post about the ferrets that are mysteriously
dying also mentioned birds dying.  Does this person use ANY non stick
cookware.  Pans, toaster ovens, waffle irons, even a Teflon coated ironing
board cover.  The fumes from these over heated items are deadly to birds,
I'm assuming the same could be true for ferrets.  Also, some scented
candles, air freshener sprays, sprinkle on carpet freshener, aerosol
cleaning products.  Flea treatment was mentioned, hopefully it was one
that would be safe to use around/on animals.  I know of a person that
sprayed her kitten with ant and roach killer. :(  We don't even have a
flea problem here.

In Touch, Ardith
mailto:[log in to unmask]