From:
Angie Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:07:48 -0500
Hi everyone!  I don't know what to do about my ferret, Cleo.  She is SO
skinny.  She is about 5 years old and she's always been on the thin side.
She eats her food and gets one raisin a day, but she doesn't like meat
treats such as Bandits and some others I've tried.  Her cagemate, Mocha,
is only 6 months old and she's twice as big as Cleo!  (She does let Cleo
eat, too, so that's not the problem).  She acts perfectly fine, not sick
at all.  Is it okay that she is so skinny or should I be worried?