From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 05:22:56 +0000
Spring outdoors, that is. In this part of Sweden we've had an unusual
long period of constant below freezing temperatures, lots of snow and
so on. The ferrets have not taken that into account and have really
wanted to get outdoors, but in the morning it's sometimes still colder
than 0deg C.

Especially Regnar has been very lively when he can't get out. Yesterday
was the first good weather day I wasn't at work in the middle of the
day, so we went out several times at up to 20 min at a time. Some
photos:
<http://u-fr.blogspot.com/2010/04/ferrets-outdoor-in-nice-spring-weather.html>