From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:31:53 -0500
The FACT frolic this past Saturday was a lot of fun.  We had a pretty
good turnout.  There were a lot of nice items in the Silent Auction which
was a success.  The food was excellent as usual and the vendors had nice
items.  I don't have the profit margin from Vanessa yet, but I think we
did pretty good.  Many thanks to those who attended and participated in
the auction and entered their ferrets in the games and show.

--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance