From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 14:45:27 PDT
Re: Frolicing in the Texas heat?

How about going outside with your fuzzie in the early morning or after the
sun has dropped? It would allow for some outdoors time without the blazing
heat. We usually visit the park in the early evening. It gives us some time
when there's enough light, but not too much heat.

Speaking of which, last week we took Squirt and Pippi to the park for the
first time this season. Both enjoyed it immensely, but Squirt...well...he
was estatic! He dooked, danced, ran, dug, and rubbed in the dirt/leaves in
a wild fever-pitched frenzy! He was so incredibly happy that words just can't
describe it fully! He absolutely loves The Place (his name for the park, home
or any place else he happens to be referring to at the time, but here it
means the park).

CBS.......my CBS letter goes in the mail tomorrow. Add another letter to the
hopefully large pile they have already received! Squirt says that melon is the
only thing he viciously attacks. He was offended by the story and made me
write the note! He wanted me to call them a bunch of ear-cleaning, toe nail
clipping litterboxes (about the worse thing he could think of), but I said that
facts would work a lot better. He was kind of disappointed in my letter. He
said that I should have at least told them that he hopes that they have to
go to the vet's for a shot soon - that would fix them! ;)

-kim, mike, Squirt (Ferrets do it in the dirt!), Pippi (Your socks have been
scheduled for termination by the Sockinator!), Atlas (I be Atlas. I be big. I
be strong.), and Hijinx (What the heck is dirt anyways?)

Kimberly Burkard        |              _
Xerox, Rochester, NY    |       _____C .._. fu-til'i-ty   n. 1. an act having
[log in to unmask] |  ____/     \___/  no useful result  2. herding
[log in to unmask] <____/\_---\_\    ferrets.