From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:42:47 -0400
I talked to Merial today (7/20).  The vaccine is not ready for sale yet.
Merial is one of the big companies.  They make Heartgard and Frontline
plus a few other products and vaccines.  On the human side the company is
Merck.  Anyway their sales policy is to sell only to vets.  Most vets
will be able to order this vaccine from Merial or from some of the local
distributors.  I'll keep you posted when the vaccines is actually ready.

Jerry Murray, DVM
PS they did not have a price yet either.