From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:55:02 -0400
I just wanted to second Rick's little lecture there.  I believe strongly
what he said, that it shouldn't matter that if a person tells us how mean a
pet store is to ferrets, that that does not mean they are immediately lying!
And I also agree that we should spread the word about ferrets, because they
do not deserve such cruel misconceptions.  Just look at your fuzzies face
and you tell me that is a vicious, stinky, ugly, rat!  We need to help
eachother, not hurt!  Spread the word ferrets are good!!!!!!!

[DE]