From:
"R. Parrish" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 19:05:15 -0400
Well, I was going to write and tell you about my horrid trip yesterday to
see some mean man mom and dad called "the Vet" and how he stuck me with
sharp pointy things, but what happened today was much more fun and
interesting!

First of all, I got to sleep in.  Then dad came in and gave me a lot of love
and breakfast (Yum).  After a long nap, mom came in and put that thing on me
that goes over my head (yuck!), under my arms and leaves a long string
behind me.  Then she put me in my carry thing with a nice clean towel to
play in.  We then got in that big thing that takes us from place to place.
When we stopped, mom put me in my denim carry thing and gave me some
Ferretone (YUMMMM!).  Then we go in this neat building where mom introduces
me to a bunch of her friends who all thought I was cute (blush!).  Well, all
except a couple who kept muttering something about a rat.

Then two of moms friends, mom and I go to some place called Target (must be
French) to do something called shopping.  Anyway, mom says we can't go in,
so we hang around outside where a lot more people smile at me & mom or come
up and tell mom how cute they think I am (blush, blush).  It started to get
pretty hot, so mom said we'd go inside and sit right near the door.  It was
nice and cool inside on that plastic bench so I curled up right next to mom
and took a nap.  Everything was going fine until some human named Mr. Bob
who stood inside the door and said "Hi" to everyone as they came in saw us
and frowned.  Mom said "Uh-oh," but went right up to that Mr. Bob and said
"It was just too hot out there for the little guy (me I guess)." Anyway, Mr.
Bob breaks into this big smile and started petting me saying, "He's all
right.  We just get upset if people bring snakes in.  Some guy brought a
snake in here last week and two ladies had passed out before he even got
past Customer Service." Go figure - Who'd want a dumb snake when they could
have a fuzzy?  Anyway, shortly later, mom took me back to the big moving
thing and put me in my carry box, giving me more Ferretone (YUMMMM!).  When
we got home mom told dad I was a perfect angel.  I guess that means I'll get
to go on more outings (Yeah!).  Wesh, what a day!(Yawn) I'm gonna take a
long nap now!

Dooks and Kisses until later,
Coco Puff (Owner of Susan and Rick)

PS  I also discovered something good to drink.  When mom wasn't looking, I
took a sip out of this can thing she'd been drinking out of that said "Diet
Coke."  Boy, was it good!  C.P.