From:
TinyPrints From the Heart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:19:34 -0500
I wanted to say thanks to everyone who visited our ebay store.  If you
did not get there yet, please stop by.  We have a ton of great ferret
related items, which still can get to you by Christmas if ordered this
week.  We have Elf and Santa Suits, the Santa hats, the Reindeer ears,
we have great Ferret Stockings, and pawprint stockings which can be
customized.  We have Sweaters, Fleece Jackets and Fleece Vests for your
ferret on these cold winter days!  We have tree skirts and winter ferret
tablecloths.  There is also great stocking stuffers for your ferrets
which include Bi-Odor, Ferret Vite, A variety of foods and treats, ferret
tone and more!  We also have plus size and regular woman's clothing,
men's clothing and shoes.  I will be listing some children's clothing
also this week!

Thanks again to everyone who purchased things and thanks to all the new
people who are looking!

Bartlett and the TinyPrints Ferret Crew!
See Bartlett's Photo Below!
He is our Personal Ferret!  We love him to death.  And he is so bad!  He
knows he is good looking!   He is too much.

Marguerite (Chief Pooper Scooper)

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com