From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:57:06 -0400
I am posting to ask all of you to say a prayer for Dook E Ferret who passed
to the rainbow bridge this past week.  I don't know all the details but I
understand it was complication from Kidneys stones.  (He had already lost a
kidney during previous surgery).

Dook E wasn't my ferret - but was the ferret of the President of Metro
Ferret, Tracy Colangelo.  The timing couldn't be worse, Tracy is traveling
on business in England and Dook E took ill while she was away --- I know
Tracy is totally heartbroken even more so because she wasn't home.  She
nursed Dook E back to health after surgery and let him become her bedroom
ferret when he wouldn't get along with the rest of her crew.

I was fortunate to have met Dook E and I can say that he lived up to his
name.  He bopped all around the Livingroom, poking his head out from under
the couch to pounce on my foot and dook some more.  I hope Tracy can take
comfort in the fact that she gave him a happy life and that his illness had
nothing to do with her travel.

Those of you who know Tracy know how selfless she is.  Ofcourse fate
doesn't really prevent sad things from happening to good people.  Please
say a prayer for Dook E and Tracy... I know I'm thinking about them both
hope that Tracy has some folks in London that she can lean on...

Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt & Al