From:
Dianne Rohowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:15:08 +0800
For crying out loud, leave it alone, please.

I for one have run a rescue service for the past 22 years and know
full well what is involved and I am also one of the many people who
sends heaps of funds to other shelters even thought hey are not in
the country in which we live ..... we all know the good & bad of what
happens in the world of pet/animal ownership and we all wish we were
God at times so we could stop all the bad stuff happening. To continue
bashing the people making this movie does no-one any good at all and
only makes more of us not want to read the FML any more.

Dianne.