Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:54:32 -0400
First, I would like to thank all of those who have sent condolences.  Your
heartfelt words have helped greatly.  And to all of you with sick babies or
ones at the bridge our prayers are with you.

I have written about our 1lb.1oz. tiny terror before, but this time takes
the prize.  I sew all of our guys hammocks and cage accessories.  Most are
sherpa lined and made on the outside with either polar fleece or denim.
Here of late I will be sitting here answering e-mail and all will be real
quiet and hear this awful noise.  When I go over to the cage there is
little Emme chewing the seams of whatever she is in.  She is not
particular....sleepy sack(not lined) hammock or the kind of hammock that
is like a envelope.  And mind you she has a death grip on it.  She doesn't
seem to be swallowing anything.  I check the litter box and they get plenty
of Petromalt.  Some of the sacks will have a 3 inch hole chewed in them.
She is my problem child and the ruler of the roost.  Playtime is never dull
here.  She is VERY dominant, no matter how big or small, she whips all.
Now keep in mind this little one had in Jan.  of this year a liver biopsy,
then adrenal surgery and her hair is just starting to grow back in
splotches.  She is a tiny sliver mitt.  Its hard to believe that anything
this little comes with such an ATTITUDE.  But she can be the most loving
thing in the world when it comes to raw potatoes......her weakness.  No
flames please.  They don't get that much of them.  Does anyone out there
have the chewing problem?  Shoes are another one of her biggies
also.....she will tote my husband size 9 1/2 Cowboy boot down the hall.  It
is too funny.  The rest of the gangs just stand and says....there she goes
again!!!!!

Any suggestions?

Dooks to all!
Linda and Bill
& the 9 Wonders of our World
Emme, Lizzie, Katie, Ashala, Lil Bear, Cocoa, Bandit, Mr. Lucky & Rowdy
Rusty
gone but not forgotten: Miss B., Odessa & Happy:~)