Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 04:55:30 -0700
Hello to all!  It's been a busy week for me!

First, we have rescued a ferret found in Caldwell, NJ.  Ferret was found
near Grover Cleavland Park, and has been outside for about a week.  If
this is your missing fuzzy, please e-mail me.

Next, we have three more new rescuees (and 40 others) in need of homes.
They are all on their way to KiSta Ferret Rescue North in Red Bank, NJ.

Sasha is a small female Champagne, about 4 years old.  Well behaved, loves
dogs, cats, and kids.  She's in great health, and needs a good home.  What
a sweetie!

We have a pair of 6-month old females, in great health, that need a good
home.  I'll be bringing them down to the shelter on Sunday.

If you lost your ferret in Caldwell NJ, or if you would like to adopt
or sponsor a ferret, please contact KiSta Ferret Rescue North at

KiSta Ferret Rescue North will be at the PetsMart in Holmdel, NJ on Sunday,
8/8/1999 from 12:00 to 4:00.  Please stop by, enter the raffle, play with
the fuzzies, fill out an adoption application, and just say hi!

Dooks to All!

Tracy and the Fuzzy Bunch (plus 4)