From:
Greg Toope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 02:25:34 GMT
Congrats to Tater, Odie, Rosie, Maxie and mom Lisa!

This is (Special Agent) Raiden here.  Happy to hear about the news!  The
gals got the dresses, but what about the tuxes?  Tell me the guys aren't
going in-the-fur!!  I was wondering if I could put my name in for ferretone
bartending.  I am amazing at it.  Mom (Daralynn) is ALWAYS yelling at me
when she feeds it to me 'cause I always spill it all over the floor, more
for me, the cat, and mom too, but she never has any, not sure why....

I don't know about pouring it into champagne glasses but I'm willing to try
anything!  If I do miss though, is there any worry about it not being
cleaned up on first sight?  I don't think so!!!  I am also great at serving
chocolate covered raisins incase the brides and grooms want to take a quick
nap in the hammocks!  (One for you, five for me......) And if there is any
problem with ferret-wedding-crashers, I am fully trained in extinguishing
any fires, and removing any unwanted raisin filled bushy tailed noise-makers
(excluding me).

So if there is a need for a handsome dark eyed white boy in tails behind the
bar, I'm your ferret!  Just give me the go, I am poised with the ferretone
in hand.....wait a minute....mom give that back!  THAT'S MINE!!!

Sincerely,

Raiden (undercover as the-ferret-next-door...:)