From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:36:36 EDT
A lot of people have emailed me about ferret bathing and also posted
comments here.  This weekend has been really crazy for me and I want to
apologize if I haven't gotten back to you yet.  I want to thank everyone
for taking time out to email me and share their opinion with me.  I've
learned a lot from all of you, (not that what I've learned so far has led
me to any absolute conclusions on the bathing issue)!  I think what it
comes down to is individual preference and if you and your fuzzies are
happy that's all that matters!

As for me I'm needing a bit of encouragement right now so please say a
prayer for me.  My "baby" (half) brother is being sent off to Bosnia soon
and he's my step-moms only son, so she's terrified something bad is going
to happen- which gives me two people to worry about, one of my close
friends went surfing this week and broke his neck and they still don't
know if he's going to be paralyzed yet (he doesn't have health insurance
either :-( So all our extra money is going to help him and his roommate)
and another friends cancer came back and she confided in me that she's
just tired of fighting it...)

All this makes my broken toes look as trivial as a papercut... Thanks for
all the smiles your posts give me.  It's the times when we have the most
to bear that the true value of friendship is revealed...