From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 0100 16:52:36 -0500
when will the maddness end?  when will the little deamon creatures have
their fill?  how many squeezably soft charman toilet paper rolls must be
shredded into unrecognisable piles on the floor, where only dna testing
can tell what brand they were?  Save us, Mr. Whipple!

(yes, I came home to find a 4 pack of brand new, WAS still in the plastic
wrap when I last saw the victim, toilet paper, completely shredded on the
floor .  and carried to every other part of the house).

:-)

beckers
--
You are never free of your past, you can only build upon it.