From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:42:26 EST
The February FROLIC membership meeting will be held this coming Sunday from
1 pm to 3 pm in Cottage Grove (sorry for the late posting we've all had the
flu).  Due to limited space please leave young children and your furbies at
home there will be plenty of furbies there to play with.  We'll be setting
up committees for the up coming 4th annual Beggars, Tramps and Thieves Fun
Fest in June and also forming a parade committee.  Topic of discussion
"Insulinoma the silent killer" Dr. Nikki Palmieri will be there to answer
questions.  Call 651-458-8061 for directions

The March meeting will be held march 26th in Bloomington also from 1 pm to
3 pm the topic of discussion for this meeting will be options for treating
Adrenal Disease.  We will also be finalizing our plans for our attendance
of the UVMN Vet School open house in April.  For directions call
612-820-0244

FROLIC meetings are open to all ferret slaves and those that people
interested in learning more in becoming a slave to them.

We are also finishing up our survey that will be use in our up coming
newsletter series "HOW TO FIND A GOOD FERRET VET"

We are having an SOS garage sale fund raiser March 25th in Oakdale.  If you
have any items to donate (no clothes please) or for more information please
call 651-773-5357

For more information please check out our websites
For FROLIC: www.freehomepages.com/frolic
For in the Company of Ferrets: www.freehomepages.com/itcoferrets/

Submitted by
DEB