From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:35:41 -0500
No, if you had mail bounce, we didn't fall off the face of the Earth,
but our server had a large piece of equipment fail and now they seem
to have problems following that with rejecting some mail (as BIG
knows all too well).  We are still here, have not expired with shock
at my pending age, nor from the family concerns (some of which have
turned out well fortunately), nor have we had our fingers fall off
from addressing too many holiday cards.  Why, Scooter Ferret hasn't
even pushed down the computer to join the stereo (yet).  If you are
being bounced all I can say is that I am sorry but it has been
reported and I've heard back from two techs there that they are
tackling it.