From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:00:18 -0400
Kathy, I was just about to send a similar post.  I received two issues
when I first subscribed last October, but that was it.  I know Mary and
Eric had been going through a lot, so I didn't mind waiting between
issues.  When Mary posted recently to the fml I hope an issue would come
along soon.  I was wondering if I just wasn't getting my copies, or if
they weren't being published again yet.  Does anyone know?  I did make a
note of Mary's e-mail when she posted and have been meaning to (find it
first!) e-mail her and inquire.  Hope the whole MF debate doesn't start
up again, but I too would like to know if the magazine is being sent out.

Anyone getting Modern Ferret?

Risa

[Moderator's note: No, I don't think you are missing anything -- the
latest issue seems to be issue number 31 -- the one with Tama Janowitz,
NYC ferret history/issues and the usual stuff.  BIG]