From:
Inez Gowsell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1993 12:22:41 -0500
Just read the letter in issue682 re: the McDowells.  The letter mentioned
that the ferrets have been taken away and in an earlier post it was also
mentioned that the ferrets were stolen.  At the time I thought it was a
mistake, but this second letter confirms it.  My question is, do the
McDowells "know" who has their ferret and aren't telling ( and I
certainly agree with their reasons not to), or do they not know.  If they
don't know, can they be sure the poor thing is still alive?

Does anyone know what has happened to the ferret?  To whomever is close to
the McDowells (geographically or friendship wise), tell them my prayers
are with them and I will be writing soon.  Letters take a while to get from
Canada to the States, but I will write.

Inez