From:
Joanne Werstlein for SOS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:40:51 -0800
It's Almost Christmas time again... in case you haven't noticed

The Christmas Card Exchange sign up is under way! It's really easy
to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting cards and letters
in the mail... and who better to get it from than from your FERRET
FRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone. It's not just
fun receiving the cards.. but sending them too is loads of fun for
everyone!

The money raised from this Card Exchange is going to be used for the
Support Our Shelters (SOS) General Fund.

Want to learn more about the card exchange or enroll for the Christmas
Card Exchange? Go to the website listed below:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want you
can include a couple dollars when you mail one to me for SOS. The money
that is raised from this card exchange will go into the SOS General
Fund so that we can continue to help shelters in need. Last year this
exchange raised almost $300.00. Just remember... you don't have to give
money to participate... but you do have to send a card/letter and HAVE
FUN!

CHRISTMAS!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? You have until December 10th to sign up
for the Christmas Card Exchange!

Go and JOIN NOW!!! http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Joanne Werstlein SOS
www.supportourshelters.org