Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:51:00 +0000
Hi Larissa and every shelter mom and dad,

I want you all to know that there is a price increase for Totally
Ferret shelter bags. It took many hours of meetings and debates trying
to make this as easy as possible for all. You need to know that this
decision was not made easily. Here is the reason for the increase:

SHIPPING COSTS/FUEL

Yes, just like all businesses, the gas prices have hit us and hit us
hard. The price increase is to partially cover the increase in gas and
shipping expenditures. We came up with a $7.50 price increase for the
50 lb. bags, even though shipping to CA is around $23.30. I guess the
best way to look at it is that shipping costs are now being paid across
the board. We found it unfair to charge shelters more just due to their
geographical differences, therefore a flat $7.50 was the best answer
to the problem. If anyone needs any questions answered or just has
comments or concerns, PLEASE call me so that I can ease any tensions.

April (Isabella's Mom)
1-877-545-5462