From:
Shane Neese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 01:14:36 -0400
I would like to introduce myself and my little family.  Plus I do have a
couple of questions I hope everyone can help us with.

We have three adult unaltered ferrets, one male and two females.  One
female,Kodo, has done a wonderfl job of raising her three kits, all of which
are twice the size of her.  Our other female, Gypsy, has had several false
pregnancies, we're hoping this one will be for real!

All three adults are wonderful,and the three kits are great, but have a
tendency at biting, not nipping, Biting.  Not sure how to break this habit.
Would love some advice!!

The other thing I would like to mention, really need help here, is Kodo is
having trouble with one of hips, she is dragging it and seems to have some
trouble walking with it.  But she does run and play and climb.  The area
around the hip isn't sensitive to the touch.  Unfortunatley we really
haven't got the money to take her to the vet, that is why I was hoping
anyone and everyone might be able to give us some advise.

Thank you for letting me introduce ourselves, and letting me ask for advice.