From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 22:41:04 EDT
hi everyone,
It's really great to see the songs and carols.  It's hard to listen to a
song and not make up fert lyrics.

I just wanted to share with you my rascal's new obsession.  He goes crazy
for velcro.  He would chew on it for hours on end if i let him.  You can
hear him crunching clear across the room.  He doesn't climb much; but for
velcro he will.  He's the one with the stuffed toys to.

I wish I could be with them 24 hrs.  day.  I hate to miss anything cute
they do.  I got to spend all week with them this week.  I broke my right
wrist and stayed home all week.  The kids were very helpful.  They had to
crawl in my sling and scratch my itchy cast for me thats my angels.

They are still going crazy in the rice box.  They think it's fun to see how
far they can throw it.  They think since mom only has one hand there will
be no bath or cleaning of ears.  Don't tell them that excuse won't work.

When I get personal e-mails I do try to answer them and thank everyone for
the great advice.  The last time 3 out of 5 came back.  It said could not
deliver for whatever reason.  I have a web tv not a computer.  don't know
if that makes any difference.  I just want everyone to know I am not
ignoring your advice I do appreciate it.

dooks to all
my angels weasel, rascal, r.j.