From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:39:41 +0100
Dear friends.

Yesterday i went with Jopie to the local vet, and she checked him out.
His bloodsugar levels are not okay and the meds do not work enough.
He s on prednisolon now, and i know he won t last another year.
Losing a ferret is a sad thing, but losing the last ferret you have is
terrible, No little noses to comfort you, clowning around and make you
forget your grief.

Jopie and i will have a lovely "evening of his life" because i m gonna
spoil him rotten, He will be my one and only priority in the upcoming
year.

From now on it ll be Jopie first. After Jopie has left, i have to
rebuild a solid ground financially and after that i think of starting a
ferret holiday center: the ferret emirates exclusive holiday resort .

That will give me the chance to work with ferrets and animals and give
them a lovely tinme out while their mommies and daddies enjoy their
holiday.

I need to work with different ferrets because i m workin on a study, to
give introduction "puppy lessons" to new ferret owners. I will be busy
in the ferret world and still doin something good for all of them.

After the proces of learning to cope with all different ferrets, i ll
retire with a lovely new little ferret bunch of my own.
But first: Jopies is my number one the upcoming year.
It s gonna be Jopie year.

So when the insulinoma wins, we all gonna look back on a happy tiome
with love and care. That s my job and my wish for the upcoming year.

Well... I hope you all over there do better. Do not grief, Enjoy the
things around you and leave the grief for the willow: that tree is
good in it, with the beautifull hanging branches. Do like a ferret:
enjoy the life that s been given.

Grreetings, Joos from the Netherlands

http://unitedmamasforferrets.ondersteunt.nl/
http://unitedmamasforferrets.adviseert.nl/