From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:19:28 -0400
James,

I can only imagine the pain you must be going through both physically
and mentally at this point. The most important for you to do right now
is work on getting better physically. Once you are healed up, you can
tackle everything else. Having gone through two divorces of my own, I
know how devastating it can be. You may one day look back and realize
it happened for the best. I truly believe everything happens to us for
a reason even though the reason may not be clear in the beginning. Get
well first and everything else will work itself out in due time.

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way for you and your
family.:)

Pat