From:
bronxelf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:11:42 -0700
This is all very simple, people...

They sent out a warning in advance.  If you chose not to heed it, its not
their problem.  They do not have an obligation not to offend you, nor do
you have an obligation to read their magazine.

It is ludicrous to assume this issue(or any other, for that matter) of
Modern Ferret will have one *scintillas* worth of effect on the current or
future status of ferrets in NYC and in CA.  These people have bigger fish
to fry, and frankly... That battle has already been fought.  I suggest
renting "The People vs.  Larry Flynt" at your local video store to learn
about it.  If it didnt work there, its not going to work here.

As for me, personally I think the whole thing is a tempest in a teapot.  If
you dont like the magazine, dont read it.  If you feel the need to complain
to the Powers That Be at Modern Ferret, go right ahead and do so.  Somehow
I dont think theyre going to lose sleep over something that was clearly
mentioned in advance to be Not For The Weak of Stomach.  I know I wouldnt.

elf.
whose ferrets could not possibly care less what photos you put them in as
long as you let them play with the kittens.

bronxelf

ElvenGlass
http://www.elvenglass.com
Myest... The Concrete Forest of BronxElf
http://www.bronxelf.com
Fabulous Finishes Custom Decorative Painting
http://www.fabulousfinishes.net

The creativity of an elf knows no bounds.
Inspiration is for amateurs.