From:
Vesna Kovach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:43:07 -0500
We've been treating our ferrets to squirts of olive oil lately.  They seem
to love it as much as Ferretone.  Anybody else try this one?

Another great treat is dried banana chips.  Besides oil, it's the only treat
they all agree on.  (Only one will eat raisins!) It's useful on the end of a
training stick: just attach a clothespin to the end of a three-foot rod, and
clip in the chip!  Our ferrets will follow the end of the stick anywhere.

Vesna Kovach
Editor, Madison Pet Gazette
(608) 249-8707

Visit the latest edition of Madison Pet Gazette Online!
Click over to http://www.petgazette.net (it rhymes!)

New!  Millions of books available through MPG Bookstore, in association
with Amazon.com

Want to know when a new story's up? Send e-mail to [log in to unmask]