From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 01:10:42 -0500
I hear so much about Totally Ferret.  Why is it considered so good?  As far
as I have heard, the ingredients for most, if not all, commercial pet food
is from products not fit (meaning unsafe) for human consumption.  This can
include roadkill and euthanized pets, so I am sceptical to say the least,
about the ingredients of these products.  I have yet to find Totally Ferret
in a pet store so I can't check out the ingredients label.  Could someone
who is feeling generous take the time to email it to me?

By no means am I accusing the company of any wrong doing, I'm just aware of
the practices behind these products, and the lack of regulations governing
them.

You all rave about TF, does anyone know if it's for sale in London, Ont.
Canada?  i like to mix a variety of 'quality' cat foods with cooked meat
and I'll include TF if I can get it.  Why is it so damn good?  Are there
special ingred?  Most ferret foods I've checked out seem to have common
ingredients, nothing that strikes me as special.

Sorry to go on so, sometimes I just get carried away.  If anyone is offended
please email me personally, I too am tired of the battles on the List, but
there are a number of studies into pet food out there.

Thanks,
Lara