Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:15:10 -0400
Can I make a small request if you have the time to spare..

I've entered Daisy Mai in the monthly contest at Fuzzy Central.  She is
the gorgeous sable female with the red ball in her mouth, she is actually
posing as Rudolph.

May I please ask that you take a moment to go and vote for her.  Daisy
Mai has never made it centre stage, I guess I would just like to see her
win :)  Thanks so much :)  I really appreciate this, as would Dai Mai :)

Here is the link to go and vote:

http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp

Jadesun, Amber-Lynn n' Nikki Rhue
        terribly missing