From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:22:41 +0100
Skweeky Weezil had an early call today as we had 1st appointment with
David.  He looked her over and was very happy at her healing powers, her
belly looks fine, we discussed various options on where we go from here,
each one starting from the position that "she needs time to build up
from this".

I told him that I had made a few enquiries about this and although there
had been a couple of replies, there had been nothing to help explain why
the adrenals are not visible.  Whilst we were browsing through a book he
had there (one of several he has poured over looking for an answer) we
did happen across the fact that some hair loss can be caused by an
"incomplete spay", and David mentioned that he had seen the ovarium stump
but it looked fine, but this is one are we may explore further down the
road.

He is very frustrated, his first adrenal (Bubbles) went like clockwork
and everything was just textbook.... but this one has him frustrated
and unhappy, as he said, "Ive opened her up to no good end".  I am just
concerned that my poor lil kissy girl has gone through so much and still
has little prospect of regaining her flowing locks of fine white hair.

Meanwhile she is back up with Rhoobarb snuggled in the hammie sleeping

Hope all is well with you.

Cris  &
  Skweek   (Spookydook) (Looks like someone warned da vet about dat
  thermomometer thing!)
  Rhoobarb (Biteyweezil) (Im sure this hammie was bigger than this
  before!)

  And remembering Custard(Cussie(angel)weezil)  &
  Bubbles (da Warweezil) leader of the Furkidz.. First ferret par
  excellence

                     mailto:[log in to unmask]