From:
Manae Palsgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:10:32 -0800
I would like to thank everyone for sending me advice on my ferret who my
doctor says is adrenal.  I have allot of great information.

I thought I would expound on my ferret for those who are interested.

Bandi is about 8 years old and has already had her left adrenal removed by
surgery.  She has battled quite a few other illnesses including cancer and
a cataract in one eye and another forming slowing in the other eye.  She
was doing very well until about mid August when I noticed her vulva was
swollen.  She became very aggressive but to this day has not lost any hair.
I talked to CJ at the shelter I adopted her from and she feels that it
would not be in her best interest for her to go through another surgery.
Other than her currant medical problems she is happy and still enjoys life.

Thanks again for all your help this is a really terrific group.

Manae and Bandi