From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:12:43 -0700
Greetings and Hallucinations!!

Stacy Lyles has done it again.  She has a low cost Rabies Clinic set for
August 15th from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM at the Mentor Amphitheater which is
located on Civic Center Blvd.  off of Rt.  615 Next tot he Mentor Civic
Center Pool.

From West Take Rt. 2 East to the 615 exit, make a left stay straight, then
make a right onto Civic Center Blvd.  At the stop sign make a right the
amphitheater is on the left, it is before the pool, there will be signs.

ANYONE FROM ANY WHERE IS WELCOME to get their ferrets, dogs, cats
vaccinated against rabies.  It is a great price, and if enough people
take advantage of the rabies clinic, it will become a regular event.  So
if you have a few animals, and even live within a two hour drive of Mentor,
it can be worth the time and trip.

On the shelter front, our numbers are up, and we have kids that desperately
need good homes, so please get the word out.  Being unemployed makes things
a little more, uh, challenging, but so far so good.

If you have a hankering to play with strange fuzzies, help do cages, and
such, just give me a call!!!  I think the ferrets would welcome anyone who
would be willing to save them from singing and dancing with shelter mom
while she cleans cages.

Take care all, and remember, take advantage of the upcoming rabies clinic.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Rescue*Rehab*Educate*Adopt
Cleveland, Ohio