Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 00:12:30 -0500
Hi, all.  I teach college and I have a student who must give up her two
ferrets.  Prince is about 2 and Jin is 1 -- both males.  She says they are
Marshall ferrets (presumably she got them at PetCo or some such) and have
had much handling, love, and attention from her.  They are living with one
of her parents but she cannot keep them there.  *sigh* I told her I would
post here on the FML and attempt to see what I could do to find them a
good home.  Please contact me if you can take these little guys in -- she
says they are very bonded to each other and must go together.  She is very
unhappy to have to give them up and is nervous about making sure they go
to a ferret-friendly and ferret-knowledgeable home, so I knew this was
the place to post!  <g>

If you think you can help, please contact me privately, and I'll arrange
for my student to get in touch with you.

-Natasha