From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 09:11:02 -0500
Happy Anniversay to us, Happy Anniversary to us. (Quick, cover your
ears, she's singing again.)

We are officially two years old this month. This past year has been
just fantastic for all. Thank you for making TheHideyHole.com
a success. As an anniversary present to us we have been (and still
are) doing upgrades and modifications to our store. Hopefully we will
be done by the end of this month. As our anniversary present to you
we will include a special item with each order placed.

Oxford Ferret Rescue, Ferret's Unlimited, and GCFA are the benefactors
for April's sales, thanks to the "Name a Shelter" program. (If you
desire a shelter other than the ones named on my site to benefit don't
hesitate to let me know. Please include contact information for the
shelter so I can make arrangement with them for delivery of donations.)
Profits for May's sales will go to Scales and Tails in New Jersey. A
big thanks to all who stopped in, registered, and purchased. With the
advent of summer I hope to start some new and interesting items, so
check back often to see what is added. Thank you, again, for making
TheHideyHole.Com a success.

FerretStock at Rocky's is coming up quick. If in the area of Parkton,
Md, stop by on June 7th and say Hi.

Congratulations to Peggy Alden-Clapper, our monthly drawing winner,
(Remember: Only registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop
in and register (if you haven't already)).

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com

Custom made requests are always welcome.  Just send me an email at