From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:39:43 +1300
Hi guys!!

Oooh look!  Me got TWO wetters!!  Hi Sue!!  T'anks for the doggie tweat
Tempest!  Wocky, dat waisin is all yours!!  Me don' wike waisins much.
WUV t'ose cheweasel t'ingies, bu' dat Faith takes 'em all!  Maybe I have
a chance wiv Hope here keepin' dat Faith busy!

Hey Pixie!  Me sees ya a-wavin'!!  Da Dodge said to say he wuvs ya, and has
fun peekin' in on ya ev'ry so often.  hehehe Dat Dodge is SOOOO pop'lar!!
He's ev'rywhere!!  too busy pwayin' to talk much!!  Me likes to stop and
watch you guys and talk to ya all!!  Don' come up too soon d'ough huh?
Cause me likes watchin' ya all pwaying and stealin' t'ings and teasing dem
hoomans!!

Aaaack!  Dat birds back!!  I tol' ya ya mommy wuvs ya!  Don' dive bomb me!!
Aaaaah!  Gotta git goin'!

Buhbye!!

Skeeter