From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:00:55 -0400
I would adopt the ferrets, as long as there is no chance of them being
evicted from your home. If you are sure you can give them a forever
home.

I lost 2 beautiful angora babies, last year at this time. (1year old)
I loved them sooo much. My heart still aches for them. I would pick up
a toy and the tears would come. I have 2 other angoras 4 & 7. My Pande
the younger of the two, finds the toys that the babies stashed, she
brings to me and has that Where are the babies look. She took it very
hard. I just could not bring myself to get new babies. I was so afraid,
something would go wrong and I would lose them too. I was so depressed.
I thought I was an unfit ferret mom. Hercules is 7 & Pandora 4. Pandora
needed a playmate. Herc has always been a loner. I could not even look
at the ferrets at Petco. I hurt so much. The decision to get another
ferret was sorta taken out of my hands. Hubby bought me another ferret
for my B-day. I love my angoras and will always one +. Hubby suggested
I get a ferret from a breeder. A normal ferret I could show. I go to a
few ferret shows and never can show my angoras. Not enough for a ring.
I had my doubts, even thought of canceling. I did not know if I could
do it again. I found myself looking forward to getting him. One look
and I was in love. I went baby shopping, orderd a cage set for his cage
bed, hammy's etc . Got everything ready for him. While I still miss my
angora babies. My boy has filled the hole in my heart. I would not have
done this without prompting. But I am so glad I did. I am happy and
looking forward to getting an angora baby next year. Everything worked
out great. I literally have a bouncing baby boy. He keeps me on my toes
and Pande has a playmate. Win, Win.