From:
The Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:54:09 -0500
Hello everyone!

Got a call from a young man needing to find a home for his two male ferrets
fast.  He had to move back home with his grand mother and she says that the
ferrets have to go.  Right now they are in her basement and she told him if
he don't find a home quick for them then she will just let them out in to
the woods.

I'm way over my limits here(15) and am physically not able to care for more
myself.  Told him to tell his grandma that I am trying to find a home for
them and to definitely not set them outside.  I will of course have him
bring them to my house before I let this happen but I definitely can not
keep them and really don't want to have to take them to a shelter.

I'm hoping that there is somebody in the Belleville, IL --St. Louis, MO
area that would be willing to give these boys a PERMANENT home?  He says
they are 15 month old sables, he thinks.  ( I have not seen them myself)
We would be willing to meet half way or so, up to a two hour drive.

Please help out if you possibly can.  Make sure you are willing ( and able
financially ) to give them the love and care they need for many years to
come.  I feel sure they have been passed around before and need to be with
a ferret knowledgeable person who knows about the responsibility's and
joys that come with them.

Thank you in advance.

Sooo hoping to find that forever home for them!!!

Loving kisses to all the fuzzies out there.

Helga, < [log in to unmask]>  ( 618-277-1543 )
(The One whose Motor Runs On Ferret Kisses.)