From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:52:15 -0800
Hello all fellow fuzzy lovers.  I have a ferrert that I rescued from a life
of neglect.  He was with two other ferrets a female and another male,but two
other people ran and adopted them before I had time to ask if I could take
all three.  I have Bandit for one year and he seems still to miss the
company of another ferret.  Rather then go to some place I do not know
anything about I am calling on my fellow fuzzy lovers to see if ther is
anyone who either rescues ferrtets and is adopting them out in New
Jersey(Camden County,Cherry Hill) to please let me know ,my Bandit seems to
still miss his playmates.  He gets alot of my attention as I no longer am
working and I really would love to have another fuzzy to keep Bandit company
as well as me.  The more the merrier I say.  If anyone know of anyone
adopting out a ferret please email me with the details.  I have alot of love
to give another fuzzy and I think Bandit would really would be much more
happier if he has a new friend.

Thanks everyone I appreciate all of your help.

===
please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come miracles"