From:
James - SBC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:39:52 -0500
I just wanted to drop a note letting you know we've taken in two new
additions to our family.  Fred and Max we're recently adopted this
weekend.  Fred is a med sable and very active.  It was fun to get to
play chase again.  My late Jako was the only one I've had that did that.

Max is a dark sable whose very relaxed but seems to be quite picky about
what he eats.  He keeps digging out the old food.  It is also nice not
to be the only male in the house.

I want to give a special thank you to Connie who was kind enough to act
as transport and meet me half-way to Austin.  Also to the Schermerhorn's
Shelter for taking such good care of these guys till they found there
forever home.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine
Loving:  Bebe, Riley, Fred & Max
Missing:  Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako