From:
Meredith Mcdowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 09:30:53 -0400
I live near the Nashua NH Petland and always see the problems with them
taking care of all their animals, not just ferrets.  I was wondering if
anyone knew what kind of action the public can take aganist them?  Who do
you contact and is it really worth it?  I love animals of all kinds and
never did agree with that store, but after hearing the stories on the FML,
enough is enough, the animals should not have to suffer for the humans
ignorance.

Merri, Sarah, and Allie-Gator