From:
MWall84314 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 20:16:24 EDT
For those of you who aren't on my HB3115 bill update list but, would like to
be, Please e me with a request to add you.

Hi Guys,
I spoke with Jennifer at Gov. Chiles Executive Office for Legislative
Affairs this morning.
ME----"Could you tell me where bill hb3115 stands today"?
JENNIFER-----"We haven't received your bill yet."
ME----"I was told Fri.  that ALL bills had to be signed before Senator
Jennings (Senate President) and Rep.  Daniel Webster (House Speaker) could
leave Tallahassee"?
JENNIFER-----" At session closing Fri. there were an additional 297 bills
passed."
ME---- "So what your saying is, we're now in over time"?
JENNIFER----- " I guess you could say that.  It could take hours, days or even
weeks before we see your bill."
ME---- "I don't want to be a pest BUT, there are an estimated 100,000+ FL
ferret owners waiting ANXIOUSLY for this to reach the Governors hands."
JENNIFER-----"I understand.  Here is an address with updates every 1/2 hr.
>http://www.state.fl.us/eog/govdocs/legis98/action98.html< ."

When I accessed this site today May 4 Th. the last entry was May 1 St.  I
found that the last entry was in fact a day behind.  When it reads May 1
(due May 16) May 1 St.  is when it arrived in the Governors office and May
16 Th. is the bills deadline.  The Governor signs it, vetoes it or it
passes automatically into law.  If you have any questions E me.  Marie