From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:11:45 -0500
Hello Eliza-

and FML readers.  As for my friend Jeanne S. a ferret rescuer in NY
is still looking for a stem cell donor.  She has two remaining chemo
treatments.  The donor she needs is for blood and not a marrow transplant -
yet we have yet to locate a match in the donor pool.  At least a dozen
folks did apply and register on Valentines day at the Saturn dealership
sponsored donor events however.

For those of you who would register but feel you cannot afford the fee --
Ferret Wise Shelter has an annonymous donor who has graciously offered to
reimburse up to 8 folks their donor registration fees.

SO if you are young, healthy and can register at a red cross marrow donor
center as a donor for stem cells please consider this - You will need to
forward the original receipt for the testing/ registration fees for
reimbursement to :

Ferret Wise Shelter
PO Box 561
attn. S-Cells
Marlborough, NH  03455-0561

Jeanne's doctor is hoping as we are for a match which would ensure a
lasting recovery from her illness -

Thasnk for asking!

Alicia, Jeanne's friend at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org