From:
Ferris James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 07:54:06 -0500
I know people write in all the time about how to introduce a new ferret to
the household.  Okay, I thought I knew the answers.  We brought home a
foster ferret (our shelter is overflowing and needs some relief) who's much
bigger than my guys.  When I've tried to introduce him to one at a time, he
grabs and shakes them violently and draws blood.  He's not kidding around.
(I've never heard of one ferret killing another, but this guys seems
capable!)So okay, who out there has an innovative way of introducing ferrets
without them fighting it out???  I just can't chance it and my guys are
really frightened of the new one.  I'd really appreciate your help!

Laura