From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:55:46 -0700
^^Noodles and Silver come prancing into the FML^^

Noodles: HaHa Silver, I gots da more hair den u do!

Silver: But I gots Sumthin U dont *hehe*

Noodles: Whut do you gots dat I dont???

Silver: A WRAFFLE!!!!

Noodles: What's Dat! *grins*  Are there starch peanuts involved???

Silver: Nope but i gots udder things dat are gonna be prizes haw haw haw!

Noodles: I wanna hewp!  I Bet my mommy'll make more sleep sacks for Da
Winner!!

Silver: Wow!  Really?  Dat'll keep lotsa fuzzies warm....Kewl!

*both of them run outta the fml*

well folks, I know that the afghan raffle just got over with and i know
your pockets are a little tight, but there is another ferret with adrenal
that needs your help!  this is some information kim posted earlier:

>Date:    Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:15:10 -0700
>From:    K Fox <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Raffle for Silver
>
>I have another situation with a ferret in need.  This guy has adrenal
>problems and comes from a home where he was abused by a drunken roommate.
>
>As a result he also has issues with men and tends to be a biter.  I'm
>holding another raffle to help with his med expenses.  This time, there
>will be drawings for 4 prizes thanks to the kind donations of artwork by
>my friend Diva.  We will be giving away 2 artwork CD's loaded with all
>kinds of ferret images and 2 ferret t shirts with her original artwork.
>Again, I will provide these in whatever size the winner chooses.  Lots
>more chances to win this time!  Sorry to run this so close to the last
>one, I know everyone's purses are tight but as we all know it's for a
>good cause.  Tickets are the usual price $1 and 6 for $5.  Email me
>privately if you are interested.  Thanks everyone.
>
>Kim and da kids
>at Somethin Up My Sleeve

I Will also be donating some sleep sacks for the winner too!  So PLEASE
help this little guy out.  Noodles has adrenal right now and i know how
heartbreaking it can be seeing a fuzzy that sick.  Luckily I have my dad
to help me out financially......this little Silver doesn't so please help
him any way you can....even just one dollar...(yea i know you've heard
that before) I know you can find it in your heart to donate just a nickel
if you could :) Because Everyone on the fml has one thing in common:

WE ALL LOVE OUR FERRETS!!!!

-VALERIE and da 3 charmers mojo buckie and noodles

(i think kim stated for you to email her with questions etc...)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*